Friday, November 11, 2005

Personal Cinema

I was thinking about air travel and airports being boring (captive audience, everything is expensive). I had an idea- maybe you could have something a bit like an internet cafe but where you watch films. You get a computer which can serve you up films or TV shows, an armchair or sofa and some big headphones. Every show listing has a time duration next to it, so if you ahve 20 minutes you can watch Simpsons, if you have 3 hours you can watch Dr. Zhivago or some other epic. I think this would be a very interesting system. Maybe you would have to pay more to have a three-seater sofa instead of an armchair, but definitely not three times as much. Maybe there would be a minimum charge. I'm sure it's a great business proposition. I claim IP right here. Anyone want to do business?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home